Write for Us
FortuneLords is visited by 52,000 people each month and growing. All new articles are heavily promoted with AdWords and Facebook ads.
We only accept content that is both 100% original and hasn’t been published elsewhere.
We get 3-5 guest post pitches a day and turn down 99% of them.
Here is the process which can get you published on FortuneLords:
Fortunelords has a content calendar. We don’t work with fixed dates but we have several topics we want to cover this year.
So here is how it works:
We send you a few topics and you pick one and commit to send us a final version in 7 days.
- We accept only 10x content. In terms of length, it should be minimum 2,000 words long and 100% fluff free. Just pure value straight to the point. The content should be structured very well with appropriate headings.
- Once you’ve submitted your post to us, you may not re-publish this post anywhere else online in the next 30 days (neither on your blog or anyone else’s.)
- The article should reflect the writing style/tone of FortuneLords.
- The links in your article should be used to support the understanding of the content, not for self-promotional or traffic-generation purposes. Links will primarily be rel=’nofollow’ by Google Guidelines.
- No more than one link to your company’s website in the body of the post.
- Please include a headshot and a two-to-three-sentence (200 characters, max) author bio to accompany your article. You are responsible for any licensing, copyright and permissions for your image.
- Once you send us a final draft and we publish your work on FortuneLords.com it becomes our property.
All requirements above are mandatory.
- We reserve the right to edit and adapt your guest blog content as we see fit, and update it in the future for accuracy and comprehensiveness
- Due to the volume of requests we receive, we cannot respond to all submissions.
- Once you submit your work to us it becomes property of FortuneLords. You are attributed as the original author but you may not have any legal claims.