SiteGround is a popular name in the world of web hosting providers. It offers a good range of hosting packages, ensuring every user gets what they are looking for.
Currently, this provider is hosting around 2.6 million domains. Whether you have a small, medium, or large business, there is a SiteGround plan for you.
But what about its hosting plan prices? Are they affordable? What are the features that they offer? And most importantly, does it make financial sense to use these plans?
We answer all these essential questions through this SiteGround pricing review.
SiteGround Hosting Plans: An Overview
If you are selecting SiteGround as your host provider, you get an option to choose from multiple plans. Each of these plans is priced differently, and they offer useful features that you can use to meet your goals.
Below are five of the web hosting services offered by SiteGround and their introductory prices:
- SiteGround Shared Hosting Plan: $3.99/month – $14.99/month
- SiteGround Cloud Hosting Plan: $100/month – $400/month
- SiteGround WordPress Optimized Hosting Plan: $3.99/month – $10.69/month
- SiteGround WooCommerce Hosting Plan: $3.99/month – $10.69/month
- SiteGround Reseller Hosting Plan: $6.99/month – $100/month
SiteGround Shared Hosting Plans
It’s the most basic and cheapest plan offered by SiteGround. This plan is designed for users who have little experience and knowledge about starting a business website. So, if you don’t have any special technical requirements or your website is not too big, you can choose this Shared Hosting Plan.
By selecting SiteGround Shared Hosting Plan, you can get top-notch security. The introductory price of the basic Shared Hosting plan is around $3.99. But after one year, you will need to pay the regular price of $14.99/month.
Under SiteGround Shared Hosting, you can find three different plans, each designed to help you achieve your goals. So, depending on your website’s requirements, you can pick an ideal plan.
SiteGround Shared Hosting Features
|Feature||StartUp Plan||GrowBig Plan||GoGeek Plan|
If you want to avail yourself of a high-performing hosting service for only one project, you should choose this startup plan. But this plan does not offer ultrafast PHP, and a free domain name is also not included.
Here’s a quick overview of the features included in this plan.
- Free SSL Security: It’s a certificate that makes sure that the visitor’s data stays secure while they are browsing your website. It makes your website reliable and trustworthy.
- Daily Backups: By selecting a Shared Hosting plan, you also get a chance to enjoy daily backups. That means if you ever run into trouble, you can quickly restore the site to its previous version. Also, the backups take place daily, which keeps the data safe.
- cPanel Dashboard: You can view this feature as a control panel to make easy changes to your site and its hosting.
- SuperCacher: The work of this feature is to store a copy of the page that any customer visits. This way, the site can load that page faster for them even if they revisit the page after a few days.
- Priority Customer Service: No matter how great a hosting company is, not offering priority support is a turn-off. SiteGround offers priority customer support to its customers through live chat, tickets, and phone.
Further Reading: How to Secure a Website: A Simple Guide to Website Security
SiteGround Cloud Hosting Plans
Do you want a SiteGround hosting plan that can give you a perfect blend of power and affordability? If so, you must select the SiteGround Cloud Hosting Plans. This plan enables you to use a network of servers interconnected to each other as a hosting solution.
This hosting plan is getting popular because it can boost your performance, and it is scalable. In addition, it comes with all the advanced and helpful features.
Compared with the other available plans, the SiteGround Cloud Hosting Plan is highly rated by the customers. It’s amazingly fast and comes with advanced priority support.
The SiteGround Cloud Hosting Plan offers four hosting plans, including different sets of features.
SiteGround Cloud Hosting Features
|Features||Entry||Business||Business Plus||Super Power|
|Storage||40 GB||80 GB||120 GB||160 GB|
|Bandwidth||5 TB||5 TB||5 TB||5 TB|
|RAM||8 GB||12 GB||16 GB||20 GB|
|Price for one year (after renewal)||$100 a month||$200 a month||$300 a month||$400 a month|
Here’s a quick overview of what you get:
- Guaranteed Resources: You can get guaranteed resources if you move to the Cloud Hosting plan because your website has outgrown the shared hosting solutions. The offered resources are responsible for speed and efficiency, promising top performance.
- Fully Managed Service: The cloud accounts are managed by expert professionals who can take your business website to the next level. The team of experts handles the technical side so that you can solely focus on the website’s growth.
- Easy Scaling: The Cloud Hosting plan comes with an auto-scale option that you can use to add more resources automatically. This way, you can prevent any downtime and unexpected traffic hikes.
Related: Best Cloud Hosting 2022
SiteGround WordPress Optimized Hosting Plans
This SiteGround WordPress host plan is designed especially for WordPress users or people who want to start a business website through WordPress. This impressive plan comes with a bunch of super cool features that are hard to overlook.
This hosting plan can be used for any size of WordPress website that aims to grow. The WordPress plan offers an excellent value for money because it’s helpful, and multiple people trust it.
By selecting this hosting, you get a chance to choose from three different plans. The SiteGround WordPress Optimized Hosting Plan prices are similar to that of the SiteGround Shared Hosting Plan.
SiteGround WordPress Optimized Hosting Features
Below are the plans that you get under WordPress Optimized.
|Features||StartUp Plan||GrowBig Plan||GoGeek Plan|
|Space||10 GB||20 GB||40 GB|
Here’s a complete overview of offered features:
- One-Click Installs: The best thing about choosing this hosting plan is that you can easily integrate your WordPress web with the cPanel dashboard with a single click. It is possible because SiteGround has a built-in function that allows this process.
- Automated Updated: With the SiteGround WordPress Hosting plan, you can get automated updates on all WordPress software.
Besides this, the plan also offers a staging area to test codes and updates, an easy-to-use migration plugin, a responsive support team, and speed optimization updates. Also, its GoGeek plan offers a client management tool.
Relataed: How to Choose the Best WordPress Hosting in 2022
SiteGround WooCommerce Hosting Plans
This hosting plan is designed for anyone who uses WordPress to run an online store. The WooCommerce plan is packed with features that can make it easy to run your online business.
The WooCommerce plan further comes with tailored features that make it easy to manage your website without any hassle.
This hosting plan offers three plans from which you can select one that fits your budget.
SiteGround WooCommerce Hosting Features
|Features||StartUp Plan||GrowBig Plan||GoGeek Plan|
|Space||10 GB||20 GB||40 GB|
Each of the SiteGround WooCommerce Hosting plans offers:
- Daily backups
- Automatic WordPress updates
- Free WordPress migration
- Free WordPress installation
Reseller Hosting Prices
You can select this hosting plan to offer hosting services to your clients. This plan is popular among developers and web design agencies.
In Reseller Hosting, you purchase a year’s hosting and then offer it to your clients for a monthly fee. In a nutshell, you act as a middle man between the hosting provider and clients.
|Features||GrowBig Plan||GoGeek Plan||Cloud Plan|
|Space||20 GB||40 GB||40+ GB|
|Backup||Daily and on-demand||Daily and on-demand||Daily and on-demand|
|Prices||$24.99 a month||$39.99 a month||$100 a month|
SiteGround Domain Prices
SiteGround also offers affordable domain names. Below is the complete name of the domain name extension and the prices you have to pay for them.
|Domain Name Extension||Price Per Year|
If you want to add extra privacy protection, you must pay an extra $1 per month.
SiteGround Pricing: Concluding Thoughts
SiteGround is a trusted web hosting provider with which you can host websites of all sizes. Although it’s not the cheapest option in the market, it surely is one of the best. It offers five different plans, which can help different types of businesses to meet their goals.
It offers responsive support and excellent performance, making it a good match for bloggers, online stores, design agencies, and sites powered by Joomla, WordPress, Magento, and Drupal.
SiteGround Pricing FAQs
Which of the standard plans will work best for me?
Besides the standard plans, SiteGround is known for offering custom-made solutions. The experts will understand your requirements, and based on that, they will offer you the right plan.
Does SiteGround allow email hosting?
SiteGround does not offer an email-only hosting plan. If you want a hosting email service, you are advised to consider alternatives like Namecheap or Google Workspace. You can, however, get shared hosting plans and use them as email hosting.
Does SiteGround have any hidden fees?
Unlike other hosting providers, SiteGround does not have any hidden or additional fees. You only have to pay a small setup fee of $14.95 to $24.95 for a monthly trial hosting plan.
Does SiteGround offer a refund policy?
With SiteGround, you get a refund policy of a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you don’t like the service even after trying for a month, you can cancel the plan to get a refund.
Will SiteGround help migrate my website to their servers?
While you can use the migration plugin for free, you need to pay $30 if you want this hosting provider to help you with migration.
How do I cancel SiteGround plans?
To cancel SiteGround, you need to navigate to services. Then click on three dots and click on cancel. After that, your account will be disabled immediately.
How reliable is SiteGround?
SiteGround is a highly reliable hosting provider. In fact, it promises an uptime of 99.98%. That means almost all the time, the websites that SiteGround hosts are in working condition because of reduced load times.