We have collected information about the top five platforms to have all the relevant information for creating your website for a portfolio of other properties.
Such platforms help you create a website for personal property-related material, bringing the best in your website so that it can look all the more professional.
If you are seeking a website for the builders for the website, we have tested all these websites for the perfect features required by the buyers across the whole network. These websites have been selected in terms of brokerage, team, and efficiency.
Website Builder for real estate:
- Squarespace: This is said to be the best real estate website builder for all the small member websites.
- Duda: The company provides us with the best templates pre-integrated with the IDX/MLS with the IDX broker.
- Wix: This is best known for its ease of use with the IDX broker.
- Weebly: This website builder may be cheap but might cost you some valuable features.
- Strikingly: This is the best real estate website for one-page and specific location sites.
While choosing the best five real estate website builders for the real geeks, Squarespace came out to be amongst the top-rated real estate website quite surprisingly.
This platform requires excellent design for its customers, and it has excelled above par on this platform. We seamlessly love all the templates that they are offering.
The strong point also included the incredible features for real geeks they provided, which comprise many ways to nurture leads and capture pain-free MLS integration.
Read our full Squarespace review
This is known to be amongst the best real estate website builders. These real estate agents are known with the power of to imbibe a good impression, and this is what is brought forth by Squarespace.
This is a unique feature for real geeks, which we didn’t find in other real estate professionals.
While you are working along with the curated selection of brilliantly designed templates, no one could ever guess that your site could have been made in a DIY way. The real estate websites are $12-$18 per month.
Related: Squarespace Pricing | 5 Key Ways to Save Money
- They provide users with remarkable designs that make it easy to build highly professional-looking real estate websites that can also add images in the front and center.
- The excellent site provides us with stunning in-built features.
- They also comprise a detailed in-house guide, which can help you further add IDX integration.
- These website builders are not that intuitive as compared to all the other platforms for the real geeks.
- They provide the users with a small portfolio for the templates.
Related: An Extensive Duda Website Builder Review 2023 | Should You Use It?
Duda is said to provide the users with the best templates pre-integrated with the IDX/MLS. It is the platform for the website builder and is used by web designers.
They also deliver unique templates to enhance the production of beautiful designs. Duda estate website builder is straightforward and available with the pre-integrated IDX. The Duda provides many incredible features, but they are all available for expensive plans. The price of the plans for the Duda is at custom $14.
- It can provide the users with unique designs along with a robust template to suit the website.
- The Duda estate website is straightforward to use.
- The website can easily be integrated with the IDX, which involves the plan with the higher tier and the technical knowledge.
- Duda was not rated as a value-for-money service as it can provide many unique features, but they are all available in the expensive only.
- The parts are rated for sub-par marketing.
Wix has been included in our list of the best real estate website builder for its ease of use. Wix is known to be very versatile and is very simple to use the tool. It can offer a vast selection of templates designed professionally to be chosen to work with the websites and the broad app market, which is of a wide range along with the added functionality with the extra features for the website builder.
Related: Detailed Wix Pricing Review 2023: What Plan to Pick and What to Avoid?
- This is the most preferred website builder by the users after testing all the other real estate sites.
- The customization can also be quickly done with the help of Wix’s drag-and-drop tools.
- They provide the users with an incredible 500 templates, in which there are at least 16 perfect templates for the real estate sites.
- The users cannot change their template design after the website has gone live.
- The IDX they provided is not that easy to use, as in the case of Squarespace.
Weebly is a cheap website builder, although available at a low rate, but it lacks the main features that are otherwise necessary. On this list for building a website, Weebly is amongst the top-rated cheapest site that provides plans for just $6 per month.
The search engine optimization or the SEO features they offer are robust and reliable, and for the same reason, we highly recommend it for all small businesses. But there are a few drawbacks also, like the templates they provided are a little outdated.
- It provides us with excellent SEO capabilities and optimum support.
- The Weebly is straightforward to use and can be easily set up.
- They provide a limited scope for customization.
- Compared to their competitors, the templates they provided are somewhat outdated.
Related: Strikingly Review: The Easiest Solution for Single Page Layouts?
This website builder is the best in the market for all the one-page location sites. Regarding making sleek, Strikingly is excelling above par amongst the one-page websites. It is not likely to be suited for all real estate website builders. However, it can be useful while making a simpler site to support all the websites selling their property. The price range they offer is $8-$49 per month.
- This is amongst the fastest ways to set up websites.
- Strikingly can be easily used.
- It doesn’t provide chances for any customization above the auto-generated design.
- The features do not deliver much depth and quality for all the website builders.
- They have not provided instructions for integrating the IDX with the strikingly.
Other real estate Website builders
We discussed five top-rated websites in detail from our aspect in the winning real estate website builder list.
Next, we have discussed some big names of the real estate websites that did not enter our list for the top-rated website builder despite being well known and entirely famous. But we still consider them as they need to have certain useful features too and also we will explain what these real estate agencies lack.
Placester is a famous and determined real estate website builder and is inclusive of various features that can help grow your business. They will provide you with an appropriate real estate template and will also save you from the trouble of manually integrating the IDX.
Placester delivers website design for big real estate websites but for delivering such features, and it has sacrificed so much in terms of ease of use. The customer support team assists you with the complex process of creating a real estate agency. There are reviews related to the glitch, and it is a bit outdated.
Intagent is also rich with marketing features, but it is outdated so it couldn’t make up то the top five list for the same reason. It offers users a web design package. This site can provide you with appropriate features if you seek to outsource your site’s original online presence. Their prices have been in the exact amount of $29.95 per month for the whole package.
In the arena of content management systems, WordPress is known to have a huge name. Although it is not a website builder and its work is also very different from other platforms. It is a system for the management of content.
WordPress is a robust platform that includes tools like customization. During the use of such websites, you might face difficulty at WordPress while building a real estate business if you are not a web designer or marketer. WordPress’s platform is inspiring and delivers the users with a vast amount of opportunities to explore the property website platform nicely.
You can consider having exposure to this side if you have enough funds to hire a web developer.
How to choose the best Real estate website, Builder
In the list mentioned above, we discussed the real estate website builders, which are very sturdy real estate agents. It would be best to consider specific criteria when looking for the perfect real estate agent business plan.
Access to IDX listings and the MLS
If you work as a real estate agent, you might have an idea of being the IDX broker and how the IDX broker has access to the IDX broker platform and can choose all the deals on the platform through the MLS help. The lead capture and the venues for the IDX are the main reasons for the escalating number of lead generation in the listings for real estate buyers.
SEO (Search engine optimization)
For establishing your business, you require people who do not know the real estate business and the agent website to find you easily. They can find you via Google or other social media integration platforms. You also require robust SEO support so that the people who are using these social media platforms to locate you can find you beyond the first few results.
Lead capture and nurture
In lead generation, when a person visits your site and they are interested in any of your properties. You are in crucial need of a website builder inclusive of the booking forms, customized further. For lead capture, the users can take the next step to be provided with viewing the site.
If you do not feel that your property is of the correct type, then along with the email marketing tools’ help, you can plan campaigns to keep all of them in a loop. So they will be in contact with you whenever you come up with new properties that can be of their criteria for lead generation.
Help and support
There is no use to be delivered with brilliant features like the free domain name, email marketing, open plan, high-value third-party apps with a fee, live chat, etc. If you are not provided with optimum customer support, which is very necessary if the home buyers are facing any issue that they are unable to resolve. Then no one comes for their resolve.
It is essential to support a support team for the best overall real estate sale apart from all the CMS platforms like WordPress. This is a quality that the buyers often miss for the easy-to-use site, and they don’t even realize how essential it is unless they encounter a vast issue that fails to be resolved.
Best Website Builder for real estate: Summary
We have covered every point of information necessary to provide our users with the top-rated business platforms for real estate. One can distinguish that all these platforms can offer different features as per the user’s requirement.
Until now, you must have the idea and information to choose the website that is perfect for you without any trial fee. We have a quick recap for your comfort and ease about ranking the top-rated platforms and the strength that makes them top our list.
5 Best Website Builders for real estate
Given below are the top website builders that are fully capable of managing real estate websites in the best way possible.
- Squarespace: This is the best platform for all small businesses.
- Duda: It provides the users with awesome templates and IDX/MLS integrated sources.
- Wix: In terms of ease of use, this is the best.
- Weebly: It is cheap but does not provide the necessary features at low rates.
- Strikingly: For the one-page location sites and the simplicity, strikingly is the best.
The Final Words
Now that you have all the necessary knowledge about each platform and the team, the only thing left to be done by you is to build your website. There is another platform for the content management system for the National Association of realtors, which is of low price.
These website builders provide their buyers with a free plan so that for the trial reason, you can have the benefit and see for yourself the working of the website builder platform with team and profile without any fee. These websites have the best customizing tools so that one can promote their business. It’s time to choose the best one for your real estate business website.