Protect Your Eyes With Iris
Name: Daniel Georgiev
I want to introduce to you, Daniel Georgiev. A 22 years old youngster who is running his own business.
We met about 3 years ago and I knew right from the start that his business idea is going to score big.
He is building a software called Iris which help you to reduce the damage to your eyes while you are working on a computer or mobile device.
Danny reminds me of my younger self. This is the reason why I like to help him with free business advice how to grow his company.
Facts about Daniel
- He quits his well paid 9-5 job to pursue his dream at the age of 19
- TEDx Speaker
- He was in Bulgarian National Team in rowing and won several medals,
- His company is making 4 to 5 figures a month,
- He made $5,000 in sales in just one day.
How to keep your eyes healthy
- Use IPS monitors with high refresh rate.
- Use matte screens.
- The light/windows should be on your left or right.
- Increase the brightness of your monitor and reduce the monitor flickering with Iristech.co
- Learn more about WalgreensListens Survey