Powerful Links on That Rank You on Google
The process of blogger outreach is time consuming and even frustrating at times. Here's the process in a nutshell:
- Gather a list of prospects.
- Qualify each and every prospect.
- Spend time building a relationship with the blogger.
- Reach out to the blogger and see if you can place a link on their site.
- Wait for responses (and get used to hearing the word “No”).
- Write a well-developed piece of content for the blogs that accepted your request.
- Submit the content to the blogger for approval.
- If you get approved, land a powerful and relevant backlink.
Pretty intense process, right?
Will This Service Get Results?
We provide Only result-oriented SEO services which deliver high ROI.
Our services get rankings. Rankings bring revenue and happy customers who come back to us.
Unlike many SEO providers, we play the long game to build long-term relationships with our clients.
Check our case studies for more information.
Here’s what you can expect when you use our service:
Why our service is different?
- We pick only real websites with traffic. This is an extremely important metric. Google value these sites more than the rest.
- We maintain Rigorous Quality Standards. We check 25 metrics before we custom pick the best blog for you.
- We Don’t Use PBNs! We use genuine outreach and have no access or control to any of the sites we get you backlinks on.
- Your link is placed within the body of the content. We get your backlink placed within the actual meat of the article. It is a true contextual backlink. Your backlink will look like a natural recommendation/vote for your site.
- Your link is surrounded by other high-quality outbound links. Linking out to multiple sources builds credibility for the blog and your backlink. That’s why we place at least two other relevant outbound links in each piece of content. Your link will be in good company!
- Your content is written by native English speakers. Every single article where your backlink lives will be written by a native English speaker. The content is so good that you can show your boss/client.
- You get white-label reports. We do the hard work and you get the credit. Simple as that.
Frequently Asked Questions
Content/links that are reviewed by an editor before being published.
We never had a penalized client since we provide SEO services since 2005.
That is possible only because of our Rigorous Quality Standards.
We also perform in-house tests daily to ensure our tactics are successful and safe for our clients.
We accept many niches, but we do NOT accept websites with any illegal content, products, services or hateful, objectionable or defamatory content aimed at any people group, race, gender, sexual orientation or otherwise attacks on any person, business, organization, product or service; cruelty towards animals; Prescription drugs; gambling or casinos and adult.
You decide the anchor text. But some blogs have strict rules about keyword reach links.
We also will advise you about the safest anchor text we recommend for an effective campaign.
We also avoid Geo-targeted anchors because they are a signal of spam and we don’t want to jeopardize our relationship with our partners.
The content is written in a ghost blogging, non-promotional way and it would be unnecessary to pre-approve the content. We don’t allow pre-approval of blogs because it delays the service significantly.
We strive for effectiveness and high ROI for our clients. This allows us to provide 100s of placements a month.
Our average turn around time is 2-4 weeks for regular orders. For bigger orders and highest authority blogs, we need 4-6 weeks.
Please contact us for rush orders. Depending on the size of the order, we charge 50-100% above our standard rates.
There are no refunds because of the time it takes to land you a link successfully
We provide a full refund only if the traffic of the site is below the metrics of your order.
For example, our lowest tier guarantees 500 visitors a month. Then 1,000+. On the highest tier, we have big blogs with 10k-5mm monthly visitors.
Traffic estimates are provided by Ahrefs Site Explorer.
HAVE YOU ALREADY DECIDED?