6 Amazingly Easy Responsive Website Builders To Use in 2023
A website is essential for any business, but creating one can take time and effort. That’s why having the best responsive website builder is so important.
With the right website builder, you can create a website that looks great on any device and is optimized for search engines. This ultimate guide will provide you with all the information you need to choose the best responsive website builder for your needs.
We’ll guide you on choosing the right responsive website builder and share the top 6 options with each of the features, pros, and cons so you can make an informed decision when selecting the best responsive website builder for your needs. Read on to learn more.
What is a Mobile Responsive Website?
A mobile responsive website is a type of website built to detect the type of device that is viewing it and then adjusts the layout and design to make it look better on that device. This can include changing the font size, adding buttons or sliders where necessary, adjusting colors, and more. Basically, mobile responsive websites use design techniques that ensure that your website will look great and be easy to use on all device types, from laptops and tablets to smartphones and other small devices.
This means that when someone visits your website from a laptop or desktop computer, they’ll see a full-width version of your site. But when someone visits from a smartphone, the website will automatically adjust its layout and design elements to fit perfectly on the small screen.
This is an important feature for any website, as it ensures everyone will have an optimal experience no matter their device. This can result in higher engagement rates, more conversions, and a better overall user experience.
How will a Mobile Responsive Website Help You?
There are a few reasons you may want to use a mobile responsive website builder: You may have invested in a physical store or business location that can only be used on computers. You may run an online store selling products across many devices (phones, tablets, etc.). You might work for a company whose customers are spread out worldwide, and you want to make sure your website looks good on as many devices as possible.
How to Make a Responsive Website with a Responsive Website Builder
Gone are the days when you had to be a code guru to have a website that looked good on all devices. Today, many responsive website builders out there make it easy for you to create websites that look great on all devices, both desktop, and mobile.
These website builders are very easy to use. With drag-and-drop tools, you can create a website that looks great on all devices, from desktop to mobile. You don’t need coding skills – in most cases, the responsive website builder takes care of everything for you. You only need to sign up for an account and design your website. After signing up, you’ll have access to different tools and templates and the ability to add your own content.
Once you have a basic website up and running, it’s time to start thinking about how you want it to look on different devices. With most responsive website builders, you can easily adjust the layout and design based on device type (phone vs. a tablet vs. desktop). This means that your site will look great no matter what device is viewing it. So if you own a physical store or an online business that sells products across many devices, take advantage of the opportunity to make your website look great on all of them with a responsive website builder.
What We Look For in the Best Responsive Website Builders
With so many website builder options on the market, it can take time to decide which is right. However, by considering the factors below, you can choose the best responsive website builder for your needs.
Mobile responsiveness and multisize previews
When it comes to website builders, responsiveness is key. That’s why we always look for builders that offer multisize previews. This way, you can see how your website will look on different devices and make sure that it looks great no matter where people are viewing it.
Ease of use
Creating a website can be a daunting task. But it doesn’t have to be. When looking for the best responsive website builders, you should focus on those that are easy to use. That way, you’ll be able to create a website that looks great and functions well on any device.
Website builders give you the freedom to create a unique website for your business. That’s why it’s important to find one that offers a wide range of customization features.
The best builders will let you easily change your website’s layout, design, fonts, and colors. They should also provide templates you can use as a starting point and allow you to add your own custom HTML and CSS code.
You don’t want to get stuck with a website builder that isn’t going to help you out in a pinch. That’s why robust support is so important. We look at how active the customer or technical support is and how quickly they respond to customer queries.
The best website builders have actively managed forums, phone, email, chat support, and video tutorials for quick reference.
We thoroughly investigate each platform’s customer service so you don’t make the wrong decision when picking the best website builder for your business!
When it comes to responsive website builders, the price tag is an important point to consider. Sure, you don’t want to skimp on quality and find yourself with a website builder that leaves a lot to be desired – but neither do you want to end up paying for features you won’t use.
That’s why the best responsive website builders offer plans that cater to different budgets and needs. Some of the best providers have free plans, so you can try out their platform before purchasing a plan, and many offer discount deals when you sign up for long-term subscriptions.
And as always, make sure that the pricing plans are transparent – after all, no one likes unpleasant surprises like hidden costs or fees – so do your due diligence and read through the terms of service carefully before signing up.
Which are The Best Responsive Website Builders
Here are the six best responsive website builders that you may want to consider using:
1. Wix: The Best Option for Design Freedom
If you’re looking for a responsive website builder with great design freedom, Wix is definitely the one for you. With Wix, you can create a website in any format or style. It boasts a library of 800+ templates, so you’ll be able to get started quickly. Wix also offers great customization capabilities, including changing colors and fonts on different devices.
Wix Review 2023: When (and when not) to use Wix!
The best thing is that Wix has a dedicated mobile editor, so you can create responsive sites that look great on phones and tablets. This doesn’t imply that you’ll have two different websites, though – you can easily merge your site’s mobile and desktop versions into a single website. Although there is some more work, Wix is definitely the most user-friendly responsive website builder on the market.
- Drag-and-drop editing: Building a website with Wix is easy – you can simply drag and drop the content you want on your page.
- 800+ niche-specific templates: Plenty of templates are available to help you start building your website immediately.
- Mobile editor: If you want to create responsive sites that look great on mobile devices, Wix has a dedicated mobile editor.
- Extensive app market: Wix also has an extensive app market, so you can easily get started building your next website.
- SEO and marketing feature: With Wix, you can easily optimize your website for SEO and market it to potential customers.
- Pretty affordable
- Professional designs
- Live editing
- Great customer service
- No deep analytics
- Can’t switch templates when live
2. Zyro: Best Responsive Website Builder with AI Tools
Zyro is a Responsive Website Builder that comes with artificial intelligence (AI) tools to help you create better websites. Zyro offers a wide range of templates, drag-and-drop features, responsive designs, speed loading times, AI tools for content management, and more.
One great thing about Zyro is its affordability – starting from $4.90/month, you can build professional, responsive websites without breaking the bank. It is also ideal for novice or a non-technical user as its easy-to-use editor is simple and straightforward. With the intuitive visual editor interface, you can quickly create stylish and responsive websites without prior experience or technical know-how.
Zyro also offers a wide range of apps and Integrations that lets you expand your reach even further. You can use Zyro’s AI tools to help Auto-populate your website with data from various sources, including social media, contacts, and customer data. This makes it easy for customers to contact you directly from the website.
- Drag-and-drop editor: Zyro’s simple, intuitive drag-and-drop editor is easy for novice users.
- eCommerce functionality: It offers many eCommerce features, including built-in shopping carts and checkout processes.
- Domains and hosting: There are a variety of domain and hosting options, so you can easily set up your own website.
- Powerful integrations: It has powerful integrations with various platforms and apps, so you can easily expand your reach.
- Search optimization: The robust search engine optimization features help your website rank higher in Google and other search engines.
- Quick update rollouts
- Extreme simplicity
- Nifty AI tools
- Handy app integrations
- Tons of free images
- Limited customizability
- Slightly buggy
- Complex domain handling
3. Squarespace: The Best Builder for Visual-Heavy Websites
If you’re looking forward to creating a fast-loading and eye-catching site, Squarespace is a great choice. With its drag-and-drop editor, anyone can easily build a sleek and professional website without any prior experience. It is also designed to suit visual-heavy websites, so you can easily create dynamic and engaging pages. Moreover, its 140 free templates will help you get started quickly.
Squarespace Review 2023 – All the Pros and Cons
- E-commerce features: Squarespace offers a wide range of eCommerce features, including built-in shopping carts and checkout processes.
- Drag-and-drop editor: Squarespace’s simple, intuitive drag-and-drop editor is easy for beginner users.
- Advanced SEO editor: Squarespace’s advanced SEO editor helps you optimize your website for better search engine ranking.
- Mobile App: Squarespace lets you easily create and manage your website from any device.
- Squarespace extensions: The Squarespace extensions add extra features and functionality to your websites, such as social media integration, event management, and analytics.
- Quick update rollouts
- E-commerce capabilities
- Visual-heavy design options
- Advanced SEO tools
- More expensive than competitors
4. SITE123: The Best Builder for Beginners
If you’re a beginner without web designing experience, SITE123 is the perfect builder for you. It’s simple to use, mobile-friendly, and easy to learn – making it great for those just starting out. With over 180 templates and pre-made pages, you can create your website in no time. These templates are completely mobile responsive by default, so your website will look great on any device.
Site123 Review 2023 – All You Need To Know
Furthermore, SITE123 offers drag-and-drop editing, so you can easily create a professional-looking website without prior experience. And if you ever get lost or want to make changes, SITE123 offers handy features like live help and video tutorials.
- Ease of use: For someone new to website building, SITE123 is incredibly easy to use. Everything is laid out in simple steps, so you can start building your website right away.
- Templates: SITE123 offers a wide variety of pre-made templates that make creating your website quick and easy. There are 180 different templates to choose from, so you’re guaranteed to find the perfect one for your project.
- Mobile responsive: By default, all SITE123’s templates are mobile responsive – meaning they will look great on any device. This is especially important if you want people visiting your website on their phones or tablets.
- Easy-to-use e-commerce: If you’re planning on selling your products online, SITE123 offers a variety of e-commerce features to help make the process easier. You can easily create custom listings, set up security measures, and more.
- Multilingual support: SITE123 is fully multi-lingual – meaning it supports translations in more than 80 languages. This means your website can be easily translated into any language you want.
- Free plan
- Easy-to-use editing
- Responsive design
- Layout restrictions
- Several Ads
5. WordPress.com: The Best Platform for Bloggers
WordPress.com is the best platform for bloggers because it’s easy to use and customizable. WordPress.com allows you to create a blog from scratch or use one of the many pre-made templates available on the site.
Furthermore, WordPress.com offers many features that make blogging easy and fun – like post creation wizards, powerful commenting features, and more. It also offers over 130 native templates or “themes” that you can use to create a unique and personalized blog.
Related content: How to Choose the Best WordPress Hosting in 2023
Plus, WordPress.com is completely free to use – so there are no hidden fees or monthly charges. Plus, if you ever decide you want to sell your blog or beef up your advertising capabilities, WordPress.com offers an extremely user-friendly platform for doing just that. And if you ever get stuck, there is always helpful support staff available 24/7 to help you through any issues you might encounter with your blog site.
- Best blogging platform: WordPress.com is the easiest and most popular blogging platform available today. It’s customizable, easy to use, and free to use – making it an ideal choice for any blogger looking for a reliable platform.
- Ad monetization: WordPress.com is also great for monetizing your blog – thanks to its ad platform and the wide range of customizable advertising options available on the site. You can easily add ads to your posts, create custom ads, or even partner with third-party ad networks to get maximum exposure for your content.
- Wide range of themes: WordPress.com offers a wide range of pre-made templates or “themes” that you can use to create a unique and personalized blog experience. There are over 130 available on the site, so you’re sure to find something that perfectly suits your needs.
- External plugins: WordPress.com also offers a wide range of external plugins that you can use to add even more functionality and features to your blog site. This includes custom widgets, forum support, social media integration, and more.
- Cheap web development solution
- Free version for life
- Lots of themes
- Thousands of plugin options
- Poor updates and security
- No dedicated support
6. Weebly: Best Value-for-Money
If simplicity is what you’re after, then Weebly could be your perfect responsive website builder. With Weebly, you must set up your website’s structure, add content, and customize the design as needed.
Weebly Review: What to Expect
You can also choose from a wide range of templates, so finding one that fits your needs shouldn’t be too difficult. Another great thing about using Weebly is its flexibility. You can easily switch to a different design if you need to without having to start from scratch.
What’s more? It has the easiest drag-and-drop feature, so you can easily create responsive websites. With an unlimited time trial, Weebly is an affordable platform with plenty of features.
- Drag and drop content: Creating a website with Weebly is simple – just drag and drop the content you want onto your page!
- Wide range of templates: You’ll find tons of templates available to help get started, from business sites to blog sites.
- Affordable: With Weebly, you won’t have to break the bank to get started building responsive websites.
- Fast page loading times: Weebly ensures that your website loads quickly, no matter what device or browser you’re using.
- Various apps and integrations: Weebly also offers a variety of apps and integrations to help you expand your website’s reach.
- Very affordable price point
- Simple design and structure
- Solid site speeds
- Editor is easy to use
- Limited blogging tools
- Pay for more help
Choosing the best responsive website builder can be tricky, especially if you’ve never used one before. You’ll need to consider your needs as a business, the features offered by each builder, and which one best suits your needs. Hopefully, this ultimate guide has helped you make a more informed decision. So what are you waiting for? Get started with one of the responsive website builders mentioned above and see the magic.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s a responsive website builder?
Responsive website builders are a type of web development tool that allows you to create websites that automatically adjust their layout depending on the device or browser being used to view them. This can be helpful if you want your site to look good regardless of how it’s being viewed – whether on a phone, tablet, desktop computer or even in an offline mode.
How does responsive web design work?
Responsive web design is a process that allows you to create websites that automatically change the way they look depending on how large or small the device is being used to view them. This can be done through different techniques, including using flexible images and coding your pages to scale down automatically when viewed on a mobile phone, for example.
What is the best responsive website builder?
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question. It depends on your specific needs and preferences as a web designer, so you must take the time to compare different responsive website builders before making a final decision. Our favorites include Wix, WordPress.com, and Weebly. These three builders offer various features and options, so you can find one that meets your needs.
Can I make a responsive website for free?
Yes, you can make a responsive website for free using some of the most popular web development tools, including Wix and WordPress.com. However, while these platforms offer basic support and are generally easy to use, they don’t offer the level of flexibility or features that some of the more expensive options do. If you want to create a truly responsive site that looks good on all types of devices, you’ll need to invest in a higher-end platform like Weebly. Weebly offers a free plan that gives you limited functionality, but there are also paid plans that offer more features and flexibility.